Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Fever

I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets spring fever this time of year. By this time each year I am getting tired of school and looking forward to getting new curriculum and taking a break. The weather has been so amazing and I just want to be outside having fun. I think that next week we will plan some extra nature study and perhaps even pack up our books and try doing school at the new park up the street. There are some beautiful pavillions built out over the water. Maybe we'll even get a chance to see a Belted Kingfisher or a Great Blue Heron up close and personal. Stay tuned, and perhaps I'll have some new pictures to share.

Does anyone have any stories they would like to share about how they deal with spring fever? Please leave me a comment and share your suggestions. I need all the encouragement I can get!

1 comment:

  1. What to do when you have spring fever? How about start a house project, you know like.......build a chicken coop and chicken run, buy supplies and get a brooding area ready for baby chicks and then buy the chicks and don't go out of town for at least 4-6 weeks until the chicks have grown strong and big enough to go outside to the coop! Well, that's what we're doing anyway =o)

    ReplyDelete