Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sowing Seeds of Character

I ran across a wonderful resource today that is so good I just had to share. Debra Fogelbach at Notebooking Pages.com has created a wonderful system for implementing the ideas found in Laying Down the Rails by Sonya Schaffer. (You don't have to own the book to use the system.) It is sort of an accountability system designed to help us instill godly character in our children. Best of all, it's entirely free! She has printable habit cards, calendars, and goal sheets. Check out her site and read her description of how it works. It seems a little overwhelming when you first read it, but it's really not. While you're there, check out the other notebook pages she has available for purchase. I highly recommend the nature notebooking pages. They are fantastic!


Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this system or how it's working in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment